Tuesday, April 03, 2007

what luck!

guess what?

i fell tremendously sick on the very first day that i am officially jobless!

all of a sudden, i had a little sore throat...couple of hour later, i was burning up at 38 deg. by the time i got home under my sheets, iwas probably at least 39 or more. really burning...really bad. the whole night, i had fever on and off and my whole body ached so much i couldn't relly sleep as much as i wanted to.

and then, day 2, in the midst of my on-again-off-again fever, my period came.

i've been lying in bed for 2 whole days.

so now...my whole body feels weak (only ate 4 portions of porridge in 2 days), my face is a mess, and i'm having cramps.

and i queued like 30 mins to see the doc yesterday night, and the quack saw me for 2 mins only. he gave me a medicine for each symptom that i had. kaoz...i could have just medicated myself loh.

argh...feels like shit.

1 comment:

missmisto said...

dearie, i hope that u are feeling better by the time u read this. hugs. i'll be back in singapore on the 13th April. maybe we could meet for coffee on 13th / 14th ?
let me know.