Monday, April 16, 2007

16th April 2007

half of april has gone by.

wow!

the entire first week of april, i was soooo sick that i hardly could get out of bed. each time i tried, i just blacked out. haven't been THAT sick before. i was wondering if that would get me admitted somehow, but (un)fortunately, it didn't. just made me really lembek and lose me a bit more weight, weight that i already cannot afford to lose.

and then there was last week. can't remember much i did but i guess the virus made me really weak coz i lost my appetite a lot. hardly ate in the day, and over-ate at night, resulting in a little indigession and then loss my appetite again the next day. vicious cycle! don't think i fully recovered from being sick, and i still don't know what got me!

i did get shortlisted for a job and had to go for a test (which was actually quite fun), caught a free movie with a not-as-handsome-as-usual takuya kimura and taught. most of the rest of my time was slacking and being in bed. woahahaha...

i think, i'll start on the ad today. haha...it's about time. i got the program and the info and the files already, so i should really get started on it.

ah~~~wonder how long will my leisurely days last.

No comments: