Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A quick one...with 36% remaining!

i have to make this a quick post because i only have 36% remaining batt-life on my lap top and i'm too lazy to run and get the recharging wire from my sis's room.

oh crap! stoned for a while and it's down to 35%!

GOOD NEWS!

i've got the job at MINDEF as a Public Relations Officer!!!

I'll be going down tomorrow for a medical screening and also have a contract briefing and signing.

WOO~~~!!!

BAD NEWS...

i'm starting in May...so that leaves me with about 1 more week of zor bor-ing and slacking. baaaa... AT LEAST all the people that i've been bothering and going on and on about how bored i am will get some reprieve. especially those i've been bothering on msn. hahahaha...




it's been a pretty disappointing couple of days. at least now i have something to look forward to. and the steamboat dinner better come quick. god knows when i'll have the time again!

hrmph...

1 comment:

missmisto said...

wow dear! congratulations! :)
hugs! more time to meet me? hehehee. i will post my schedule online for u