Tuesday, April 17, 2007

busy week ahead!

i have a really busy week ahead, starting from tomorrow.

went causeway point today with my sis and i did some shopping. bought office wear (finally, some office wear that makes me look chic!) and a new pair of heels and a sky high VCD for laughs. i'm thinking about getting this guess bag. i'm really into HUGE bags. this one isn't that big but i like it all the same. thinking lah...cause i shouldn't spend so much when i'm not earning (much).

but glad to say, financially, i'm still doing ok. luckily i've been saving a couple of months before, but the savings are actually for my planned Japan trip at the end of the month. i hope i can keep it up!

tomorrow is my 2nd interview for the mindef job. i reeeeeeeeeeeally wanna get it!!! and after that, will be meeting steffie for lunch/coffee at wheelock. YAY!!! miss you dear! can't wait to see you!!! the dear one will be back in the afternoon, but i think he'll need some good rest.

thursday, i have a tentative meeting with my ex-classmate from cjc, GJ. he's been complaining that all my bestest girl frens have become clients of his, all except me. haha...fine...we'll see how lah. have a class in the evening and then there's auditions at night at MS. note: it's gonna be pretty strict, so do your best! :)

friday seems clear for now, but you never know.

saturday is a long day, but sunday is a short one. so that evens out!

oh man, i really wanna get a dog! i'm glad so many people msged me about that joo chiat pet shop that was giving away dogs (though i heard it was a scam). do tell me if there are anymore lobangs k??? i've been promising beckham that i'll get him a playmate in the form of a doggie. i can't wait to see some inter-species bonding happen. haha...

i think i'm the disciplinarian at home. my rabbit bullies everyone, but me. hahaha!

No comments: