Sunday, September 17, 2006

trial and error

These are trying times, people. Trying times.

I'm the kind of person who likes to experiment with stuff and do things by trial and error. That's how I learn.

I just spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to get my sidebar back to the right SIDE...as it should be, instead of at the bottom of the posts. I just kept changing the html in the only way i know how...trial and error. I finally got it, so that makes me feel pretty good. I'm satisfied now.

I wanted to rave about the Jay Chou's new album, Still Fantasy.

Note: "wanted".

I think my excitment and enthusiasm with sharing my thoughts of the album is suddenly suspended. To be honest, I'm pretty down.

Down to a new low.

Partly coz i've just got a visit from a "relative".

Yeah...that one.

And then, I got pissed off at work for a couple of stuff. Pretty pissed that I don't wanna mention it coz it'll just fill me up with molten hot rage again. And to make matters worse, I had the worst MRT crowd around me on the way home. Got pushed, shoved, suffocated and stepped on.

I am quite sure the whole world is against me.

And so I hate the world for that.

So, just basically feeling like crap.

F***!

I don't even know what to write anymore.

Irony:
Just read the cover of a past issue of CLEO. It says exactly this: "I'm ugly, stupid and unsuccessful" Join us in the campaign to fight self-loathing



Very...funny...loh...

NOT!


No offence to anyone, but SCREW THE WORLD!!!

(P/s: I don't need comforting or anything like that...but thanks for the thought anyway.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

take care dear...i hope things gets better at work and other stuff. muacks...really...am sure it will be better. sometimes i think our life is like stock market...hard to predict the ups and downs.

Anyway...mrt? haha. u should come hong kong...if singapore bad manners scores 50...hong kong will be like 100. its a culture shock

Unknown said...

at mtr (like our mrt) pple literally run to empty seats...yes. run!! and they shove and push....i have never seen anyone letting seat up for elderly, needy or pregnant pple. its simply..."me" "me" "me". and they literally run around...i feel like tortoise when i walk in hk...

thankfully...such things are not that apparent at school. pple are so much nicer...its like living in a different place

Lala Nana said...

hahaha...yeah, i guess u are right. i hope i can come visit u soon! heehee...but i guess the earliest is also next year ba. need to save money also. hahaha...miz u babe!!!

Unknown said...

I hope i see you soon... most likely i wont be back for the hols... cause steven is coming over a weekend in oct and in dec my family with steven coming during xmas... u take care ok dear. muacks, missing u too