Friday, September 08, 2006

11.18pm on a Friday night.

As most people know...I DON'T HAVE A LIFE. Partly coz my job spans 6 days and the only day off I have is on Monday which is a day where no proper life exists. And the day off I have is spent on running errands, cleaning my room (a bit), meeting friends (if they are free) and cooking dinner for my family.

YES YES YES...I KNOW HOW TO COOK LAH!

So yes...it's the weekends but what are weekends but jam-packed days?

Alamak! It's the jolin and david tao song on radio now. YIKES! Ok lah...quite sweet, very un-david tao-ish.

Anyway as I was saying...I actually have something planned this weekend!!! I HAVE A LIFE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

It's Tommy's birthday this Sunday. He's celebrating on Saturday at this karaoke pub. WAHAHAHAHA...Drinking and singing...I LIKEEEE.............

Jolin in the house...DT~ in the house...Jolin in the house...DT~ in the house...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get that song out of my system. Ive been waking up with that song in my head...especially that "in the house" part. OH MAN!!! Sometimes I just wake up with the strangest song in my head. I think today was some 90s song or something. I remember singing while bathing and I just stopped coz I grossed myself out.

So anyway, while waiting for Irvin to finish class today, I was BIAO-ING songs. Sang the new Ah-Mei songs and the Cao Ge's songs. SHIOK lah!!! I haven't sing so much for a while. Really shuang daaaooooooo!!!!

OK...I'm too hyper now. Think I'm too excited coz I finally get to write this LONG crappy post and it's nearly mid-night soon and I drank coffee just now and sang very HIGH songs!

Think I better stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehh u are quite high. but good la...its nice to get high and relax yar. hahaha. more caffine!

take care dear