Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Singapore Airshow 2010

This was my 2nd airshow, and the first that I did not work in. But then, there has ONLY been 2 Singapore Airshows. Nevertheless, I was there as a "special" guest. Thanks to the Party people. :p
PHOTOS!!!

Reached just as the aerial display started. Ran to catch them as the aircrafts roooooared past me overhead. From the RSAF, the F16 and Apache!


So, the Apache is like my 2nd favourite aircraft. My favourite is the Chinook aka the Banana-Boat. I've got a weird taste in aircrafts.


I don't remember if this was the American one or the South Korean one. I think it's the American one. Ah well... *yawnz* I was getting quite restless on the ground by then. So, UP i went...


to look down at the crowd below. Look at that! Oh my...



The Party Planners. And me. Yes, up where it's COOLER (and has a better view).



The Charlie's Angels reunite!
Post-"party", Uncle Charlie brought us all to Swensons at T2 for some yummy and some slurpy.


As you can see, while the Chief is still quite energised, the young 'uns are almost knocked out. Experience scores, people!!!



But at least some effort was made to look more lively.


Not so much for Angel No. 2. She had to deal with a party POOper.
Hence, the face.


And this one...i'm not sure what her problem is.
I know! It's just her. >_<

- the end -

No comments: