Friday, July 03, 2009

so clever...

ok...trying to look busy for the next half an hour or so, before my "official" work day ends. heh heh. it's cohesion again and this time, we'll be celebrating the birthday of angel no. 3 - rachael.

i am angel no. 1. :)

so after yummylicious lunch, we'll be heading for a long-overdued karaoke session. on the cards are a tribute to MJ, amongst some oldies that my boss wants, and of course, the birthday girl gets to hog the mic.

hrmph.

doesn't matter. my main goal now is to look busy enough. blogging always works. coz i look so deep in thought and typing away so furiously, people tend to believe that i'm working very very hard.

yeah, i'm working very very hard on my blog la!

on a brighter note, pay day is coming! pheeweet~! exactly 1 week from today, my bank account will see the monthly surge!! BUT, i'm not spending more. in fact, i'm saving more, spending the same amount (or less i suspect), and the rest goes to paying all my bills.

me. good. girl.

clever girl...

*pats back*

No comments: