Monday, July 27, 2009

simple pleasures and joys of life

i wanna list down the simple things that makes me happy, gives me joy, just cause i think i have been such a happy "little" girl (despite my bad back and sore throat, but hold that thought).

i love it when i crave to have an old chang kee curry puff, and i buy it and eat it up! yummy yummy yummy. =p

coming back to a loving, playful (and sometimes naughty) (not-so)little dog. i like it when he just plop himself beside me on the floor and asks me to sayang him.

going to church and laughing till it hurts (it really does).

scribbling into my notebook about the quirks of life...or just to complain to myself...or about random strange people i see on the mrt/bus/coffee places.

pills. can't explain it, but i like to pop pills (which the doc prescribes). i guess i don't fall sick that often, so it's a bit of a fascination and excitement in eating medicine.

knowing now that every dollar i spent converts to a mile. yippee! free travels!

banana. i like banana. esp after a late breakfast and it's too early for lunch. a banana fixes the hungry tummy.

new sheets. i hate changing them, but i love crawling into new sheets. it smells fresh.

------------------------------------

louis is getting too heavy. i hurt my back while carrying him and bending forward to put him down. it's been a week. went to the doc and got my xray done. we'll see what the doc says. i hope it's nothing serious. argh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) this entry is so sweet my dear! simple things in life are always the best. and i am so thrilled that u are in church now. amen!