Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm good. -Smile-

I suddenly feel really good.

Even though I'm still in the office at 7pm (trust me, this is early), I suddenly feel rather satisfied with myself.

I'm employed.

I've got a pretty nice job, enjoy what I am doing, got great colleagues whom I can really get along with, good bosses.

AND, I think I'm doing pretty well at work. As in, it's hectic crazy, but i've been lucky. How many people can go Australia twice when they are only 1 year plus into the job. Cool eh? All-expenses paid trip! woosh!

And I get to attend nice functions, go to events for free, get VIP seats, got to participate in NDP not once, but TWICE!!!

I've got a dog. A crazy, but loving dog. I've got scratch marks of love from him, but it's ok. haha...(i'll still want him to calm down a bit.)

I've got great friends. Some people I don't get to see in ages, but I know when we meet, we'll have just as much fun and we'll still go crazy! Some whom I get to meet more often because of the vices we engage in. Still good. still keeping me grounded.

Being doted on is also nice. Doesn't matter if it's guys or girls, for whichever or whatever reason. It's still nice. =)

I got to work over the weekends, but I'm not hating it.

I have close to 20 off-days to clear, and 23 days of leave.

I'm self-sufficient. In the last year, I bought an LV wallet, a Gucci handbag, a miu-miu bag, and I take cab to work everyday (and sometimes to everywhere else) and I don't sweat about it.

My mum doesn't bother me about settling down and getting married. -phew- she even fends these off. (the only thing is...i really can't afford to maintain a condo yet lah!)

I'm will go on a holiday. I can go on a holiday. Anywhere I want. Just haven't figured out where...and with whom yet. (any takers?)

I'm gonna sing for my friends' upcoming weddings, my sis' too. yay! more singing.

so yeah...i'm good.

and i want to share my joy with everyone!

sometimes, i wonder how everyone is doing...people from the past, people whom i haven't met in a long time, people whom i may never meet...i wonder if they have it as good as i do.

coz i GOT IT GOOOOOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh darling. i am so happy that things are going great for you.
much love, s