Wednesday, February 06, 2008

nothing comes from nothing

It's 除夕, so I'll wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year first!! 恭喜恭喜!!

I just returned from spending an entire day (yesterday) at the wonderful island east of Singapore that normal civilians would rarely go. my office had organised something "interesting" for us civilian officers to experience army life. very miniscule part of army life, but a worthwhile and fun experience nevertheless. i had a ton of fun! thanks guys!

thank god we were allowed to go home. i had prepared myself to spend the night there anyway, but i still prefer my wonderful bed. hehehe...

anyway...

i have a few urges.

maybe wanna get away from my comfort zone.

maybe do something totally different.

maybe go far away with no friends/relatives to depend on.

maybe tell people what i really think of them.

maybe fuck people upside down without a care if i'll never see/hear them again.

i guess i've been controlling myself a lot. to keep my distance from things, people...so that it still rather civil...or rather ok.

but nothing comes from nothing. 无风不起浪.

and this is not just about me. i think you cannot fault others for prejudices, "misunderstandings" or judgments sometimes...because if there was nothing, then there would be none of it.

tension.

magnetism.

lingering thoughts.

connection.

la la la la la~~~

(i'm randomly writing...about 3-4 things all at the same time...so quite incoherent. haha)

No comments: