Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spacing out.

i'm gonna just use the word that mel (one of my colleagues who reads my blog - HI MEL!!!) has adopted today.

s.p.a.c.e.d.

cause i'm feeling it too.

i kinda can't concentrate on work for a while. i call it the PLC...post-lunch-coma. looking at words and emails and tables and blah blah blah...my eyes just get into a daze and eventually...cross-eyed.

can't...keep...them...open.

so i don't care if ppl from work knows i'm not doing any work. it's my lunch break. and this doesn't take a whole day.

in fact, i haven't even been blogging at work...much.

anyway...

i feel like i don't have a firm grip on my life now. i have a grip...just not as firm. it's as if i'm depending on others to decide what i do, what i want, and what i feel. it's not necessarily a bad thing...but i think it loses a bit of the essence of "me". that...is not that nice. no. not very nice.

and it irks me that i can't just be bo-chap about it. i think it's because i have too strong a personality to begin with. so i feel weird when i become..."weak" (so to speak).

you know what all these mean?




it means i need a drink.

hahahahahaaaa
(now how many times have i said that?)



dear baby, pls be a good boy. stop eating things you shouldn't eat, biting things u shouldn't bite (me), scratching people you shouldn't scratch (me), and barking and howling and whining at unearthly hours. learn not to rip up the newspaper. that's your poopoo peepee buddy! mummy jiejie just wants you to be healthy (and sleeping most of the time). when you are good, then we can bring you out for walks and runs and bark/growl/pounce at strangers/other dogs/cats/people we don't like. ok???

No comments: