Saturday, January 26, 2008

howdy ho...

howdy ho...

sigh...today hasn't been that great. work la...not that work isn't great. more like...something...some THINGS cocked up at work. i kinda wish i could help it, but i just...well...it was out of my hands.

anyway...whatever. i'll deal with it when it comes. work is starting to stress me out, and i'm trying to take it as it comes, without taking on too much stress. BUT it's a bit hard la. trying not to take failures or cock-ups personally.

they say it's a thankless job. i think most jobs are, so you kinda have to take it in stride. i tried my best. maybe my best could have been better, but...ah well...who's to judge?

anyway, hopefully my weekend will turn out for the better. it's CNY soon so i'll just have to hang in there a bit more.

or in the worst case...i now have 6 new bottles of hoegaarden.

hahahahaaaaa....

in any case....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY-MY (mi-mi)!!!!

No comments: