Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Some thoughts.

I always say, shit happens.

OK...maybe I'm exagerrating a bit. It isn't exactly shit. My point is, things happen, and sometimes you can help it, sometimes (for some mundane, silly, overestimating reasons) you can't help it.

Some stuff makes you lose your inhibitions a bit.

Or a lot.

*ahem* (hahaha)

I digress. But what i mean to say is that things happen and there are a few ways to look at it.

One, you let it get to you.

Two, you let it slip, but it haunts you.

Three, you just move on.

I mean, the way you look at it depends on the severity of it. Or rather, it depends on how severe you perpetuate it to be. To one person, it may be nothing. To the next, it could be a major thing.

It's all circumstantial. Too many variables; too many things to factor in.




OK...so after beating around the bush for half the post already, what i'm trying to say is...

It was nothing.

There must be some trust that I can separate different aspects of my life.

No need to treat me any different.

My lips are zipped shut. (I'm scorpio...we keep secrets reeeally well.)

So please, just treat me the same as you would before.

Thanks.

(P/S: Whoever reads this and doesn't understand, it's ok. Not meant for you to understand, unless you can understand of course, which almost all of you won't. haha...take it that I'm letting out steam. =))

2 comments:

missmisto said...

dear sms me? what happened?

Lala Nana said...

looooong story. i'll have to meet u to tell u the long story. hahaaa....