Thursday, September 06, 2007

mambo, rock-climbing and CRABS!

i FINALLY went to mambo last night. it's my first time there in years! wahaha...i felt so old.

anyway, i was there with hx, mike and darryl. also met Cheong aka My-My (as in mi-mi) with his bro and friends. they were there earlier, and we played 5-10. i won mostly. hahahaaaa...finally, me and My-My could relive the old days when we mambo-ed. and just like before, i was mambo-ing with a whole bunch of guys. 7 to be exact. hahaha...

those were the days...but yesterday was really fun. we shall do it again, with MORE people!!! woohoo~~~ man, do i miss mambo. haha...

today was also fruitful, coz i went ROCK-CLIMBING!!!

woah! it was fun. finally met dean, the instructor dat xuan talks about all the time. jasper and xuan (of coz) were there. according to xuan, jasper and i did quite well for a first-timer! was rather apprehensive and shy to start at first, but i really warmed up to it and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

we must do it again!!! and i wanna see how evelyn would do...hahaha...too bad she couldn't join us!

and after that...CRABS!!!!!!!!! xuan treated us to crabs!! we ordered 1 chilli crab and 1 beehoon crab soup and sambal kangkong. NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!! i ate 4 leggie-parts, so did xuan, and jasper had the 4 gongs (claws)! yummylicious!

we must ALSO do this again! with more people, and more variety of crabs!!! -slurp-

and...happy happy! i got my citibank card le!!! YAY!!!!!! can sign le!

okok, enough excitement for the day. pictures below!!!


jasper, me and xuan get ready for rock-climbing!!

this is my first attempt!! it was hot man, those rocks! xuan says i look so pro here. haha!


this was after my 2nd attempt...fingers too weak to even do a victory sign!


then it's CRAB time!!! see my power fingers at work!


enjoying my last piece of crab! i used all 5 fingers on each hand! -lick-

No comments: