Tuesday, September 04, 2007

final memories of me~

i really really really...was very touched by what some of you wrote in response to my post "final memories".

and so, for the record...


xieshun:
i will say calvina is a hao nv ren. (:

xuan:
"CAL = Chao Ah Lian "-- haha.... er... memory of u..hmm my DS cum MJ kakis


JuKeBoX^:
Hmm...My memories of you would be of the times I sent you home~ I'd say goodbye, smile and wave hahaha~


yingzz:
imemories will be the day that u danced Mr Q in MC/MS..


xinjie:
hahaha memories of you running xD


DAPH:
nana, y ur post like so sad,i think everyone memories towards u ish not sad de lorh.my memories of nana, haahas dun wan say i think very mushy leh, LOOLS


shiying:
Too many memories le.. from i first join MS ~ the first impression of u, the few months that i always go MS, the always there de u, until when join choir the stricter u, til the minds cafe playing the animal game de u until now de always bz, =D, playing DS de u.. hahas.. jiu special bah.. like mei you ren hui lou diao ni in their memories lor =D


xieshun (again):
if there's gg to be an image i will recall abt u is... u saying the shoes in thai v cheap chuan yi ci throw liao ye shuang


ev31yn:
my memory of u will be (1) bitching partner-those times when we'll bitch bout people, and also talk bout our perceptions towards certain things/issue. (2) teach mi mahjong de u. (3) always scold mi stupid de u. (4) stare at people super scary de u. (4)you=my skinniest friend alive. many more. n not to forget. A girl who can sing damn well, but not yet a star. weee...sSTAR!


kerrryyyy:
nxt time i everyday will email u kaes..hehe..den u will also have memory of me...wahahas


ok, and i just have 1 thing to say.

and that is...



KERRY IS ALWAYS SOOOO OUT OF POINT!!!!

=/

=D

2 comments:

brokenchords said...

i want to leave comment also!! i din see it tt time! =(( my final memories of u, will be u staring at me with ur super big eyes, telling me not to play a fool when singing and in class..

my best memories of u will be a very pretty and super skinny gal/(woman?) haha..

and my most thankful memories of u would be u as my teacher, but not just teach me singing, more imptly is when u teaching me ren2 sheng1 da4 dao4 li3 (which some ppl just dun get it despite thousands of times u've said)

and lastly, u "consoling" me when i cried at CSS results show.. consoling me with ur n0t so conosling words, but actually knew tt it works on me (i thk u knew..right?haha), cos soothing calm words simply have no use on me..

u will NV be forgotten one.. really..

cheers! xD

Lala Nana said...

aww...so sweet!!! hahaha...

yesh yesh...i know that u cannot be consoled nicely...u must be scolded one! "aiyah! stop crying lah! wat sia!!! won't die one la! siao...shen jing bing!"

hahahaaa...i'm really glad to have known u in my lifetime! =)