Monday, September 10, 2007

i am so bored.

i think i can count the number of times i say that.

"i'm so bored."

but the thing is, it's not as if i have nothing to do. it's just human to complain when there's too much things to do, and complain when u have nothing to do. and even if u have something to do, u complain that u dun want to do it.

so i'm bored, not coz i have nothing to do (i have things to clear at work). it's just that i don't have a PILE of things to do that makes me crazy busy (that's when i complain i'm so busy).

like now. i have a report to do on one comp, a transcript on my lap, and i'm blogging on the other comp.

i'm just so contradictory.

and all humans are, so i'm spared from any backlash.

k...enough philosophy on me being bored and contradicting.

my weekends were cool. i went on a shopping trip with my sis - the flying-slightly-bimbotic one (she reads me blog, so...yes, she knows i call her that). we didn't buy much, but we walked around quite a bit. actually, we were always eyeing stuff that she can get cheaper overseas or at DFS. had lunch at din tai fung (my lunch, she just snacked). then went taka and paragon to walk abit. saw chriz and her mr perfect. walked somemore until we decided to go TCC for a quick tea and rest (and she just snacked again). headed to DFS galleria to eye more stuff that we can't afford (yet). and then we went far east plaza.

ooh...i bought ANOTHER pair of heels. hiak hiak! forever! and i spotted a dress, tried it on, thought it was perfect for shirley's ROM!!! it's a black chic, shapeless dress though. shirley, can anot? u said no white ma. anyway, if it's ok, then STEF, u must wear a black dress too!!! anyway, black is stef's fav colour. if she could, she would paint her body in black so she dun have to decide wat to wear. hahaha...

it's being altered now, so i can't show it yet.

THEN, that's it. wanted to go home for mj. suay, had a blackout in my block, and the electricity was only restored at around 12. sianz...no mj. my sisters and i played pinball, minesweeper and this pat sajak's gameshow on the lappie until it died.

sunday, my only source of motivation was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!!

ok, my lil sis is officially disgusted with me, and STILL feels i don't have a childhood. that's why i'm re-living mine now.

zac efron's hot!! so hot!! hot bod! hot eyes! (a lil short, but he's still GROWING) hot hot hot!!!

i think everyone's got my point.

side note (also for my flying-slightly-bimbotic sis to see):

i'm eyeing 2 red by marc ecko bags! only US$59 each!! should i just get both???

(thinks for a sec...)

yesh!

No comments: