Friday, November 03, 2006

Of Birthdays and Bangkok

I'm never one who is a sucker for birthdays.

Happy birthday to me...

Actually, the best part I like about birthdays, whether mine or others', are the presents. I love to give presents, and I equally love receiving them. So anyway, thanks to those who wished me happy birthday. I replied most of them pretty late coz I was on my way to Bangkok when most of the wishes came in. Oh! And thanks for all the pressies! I love them all, no matter big or small.

Yeah, and like I said, I'm never one who is a sucker for birthdays. So, I fled to Bangkok on my birthday. The trip was also my birthday pressie...so yay!! Went to the usual haunts...Chatuchak, Discovery Centre, MBK, Siam Square, Siam Centre, Siam Paragon, Chinatown and most of all, Suan Lum Night Bazaar (you must say it with a Thai twang...suan lum nite bisaar~). Went there on all 3 nights and always brought stuff back! wahahahaha...Oh yes, and I ate authentic Thai food on the roadside! Nope, I didn't get a tummyache.


So, some pics from my trip there.

My stuff at the end of Day 1 ...

A few other photos didn't make it here cause I don't know why.

Actually, there isn't much to update. Nothing much happened on my birthday except that I got presents and I went Bangkok. Didn't celebrate or much less had a slice of cake even. I can't even decide if it was one of my best or one of my worst birthdays ever. Ah well...I guess I'd settle for not too bad.

And as for Bangkok, I didn't take much pics and we did mostly shopping and eating and playing dai dee on our handphones. Dat's it. So nothing much there either.

Anyway, some stuff in my life are being sorted out now. I hope things will settle down in time to come. I don't know lah. Guess just take things a step at a time. Whatever will be, will be. I must learn not to linger or ponder too much. Sickens the mind and soul. Cheerios~

2 comments:

missmisto said...

wow wad a lot of stuff babe ! see u tomorrow. glad u had a nice birthday. things better?

Unknown said...

bangkok is always sooooo good for shopping. and yes! the bras are so pretty and cheap!!! hehehh... glad u had a good trip. muacks