Tuesday, August 22, 2006

nothing gd is coming out of this...

i remember very clearly writing an entry in my very first blog a couple of years back. i said something like...blog entries are usually depressing by nature coz that's why there is SOMETHING to write about. i mean, happy times are spent being satisfied without having to tell anyone. either that or they are taken for granted. there are the rare times where you wanna tell the whole world something GREAT that happened. but they are rare...

so yeah...they are usually depressing...or sad...or frustrating...

nothing wrong with that really.

coz the world is a sad sad place sometimes.

other times...it's just UNFAIR (quoting tony: shi jie shi bu gong ping de...)

i know not everything is gonna go my way...coz dat's life (again...it's unfair). since there is nothing i can really do about it, the least i can do is list out what i want...what i really really want (or wish lah).

Nana's Wish List
  1. that work is work. anything else after working hours or the hours that i'm NOT in school...is not work anymore.period.
  2. just 1 day. all i need is 1 day to rest and not have to do ANYTHING i don't want to. no obligations...no responsibilities...no worries...
  3. that i can buy groceries, toiletries, necessities of the best quality...or at least of a good quality as per my subjective view, without having to worry if it's gonna burst my budget for the month. no-frills stuff can be annoyingly bad...and unsatisfying.
  4. that nobody will hate me...dislike me...be annoyed with me...pissed with me, so that i won't hate, dislike, be annoyed, be pissed, be irritated. it's a vicious cycle.
  5. that my room can remain sparkling clean and dust-free after nearly 5 hours of tedious cleaning up...at least for 2 weeks???
  6. that i can bury my phone so i don't have to sms or talk on the phone. if i had the power, i would destroy all phones in the world. why do we have to talk on the phone anyway?
  7. if only i could channel all my suppressed anger to something good, rather than just vent at people and become easily aggitated...which is what i always do. where is all this anger coming from???
  8. i don't want to be a hypocrite. i don't like hiding either.
  9. that my air-con is repaired...so i can feel slightly better about my life.
  10. i really wish i exist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm...is there something wrong babe. Anything you can call my Hk mobile phone or email me ok. Please take care. You exist ok! (even though you are very slim) and you are great great friend . muacks. love

Also thanks sweet for your comments :) i miss you too...been weird alone here now. But i will try to stay strong. You too, make sure you blog often