Monday, August 07, 2006

and moving ahead...

ah! sweaty and satisfied right now.

no no no...this post is PG still...i just ate a wonderful, hot meal that i cooked for my family. ahhh...nice chicken stew....yumz....

anyway, i haven't had the time to post any pics up nor write coz it's been a very very very turbulent few days. turbulent in the sense that there has been many changes...some good, some bad...a lot of emotions going up and down like a see saw (partly coz it's the time of the month), work has been piling while i clear while it piles while i clear (u get the picture), plus i've been doing a lot of thinking.

think about my career path, my future, my growth as a person, managing my life and my money...and i suppose, helping others to do the same.

it helps i've had people to talk to about such stuff. it can be so boring and bland to think on your own. of course at the end of the day, the decisions are still mine to make.

i guess it's ok. i'm barely turning 24. i have so many things ahead of me. and i do have a plan. as much as i like to take a day at a time and not really fond of planning further than the day ahead, i do have a plan. a vague plan, a flexible plan, but nevertheless, A PLAN.

so anyway, in case people start asking me again this year, no...i wun be joining superstar. why??? i think i'm pretty satisfied with life thus far. so no lah...=)

back to work tomorrow. i hope everything works out for everybody.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the turbelence is over now. A little rainbow love for you! muacks. Just wanna tell you that I will support you no matter what plans you have....you always have us. Jia You, or our dreams!