Wednesday, January 21, 2009

quick one

dammit! i left my mobile phone at home again...for the umpteenth time!

grrr...have to go back home and get my phone during lunch. fortunately, i don't stay that far away from work.

but grrr...must take cab. waste money. grrr...

this week is gonna be quite happening for me, and partly course it's almost CNY.

did some priming and prissing up yesterday since i took the day off. day before, i bought my CNY clothes (and more...oops!)

today, got to collect my pre-ordered bak kwa.

tomorrow, there's MS reunion dinner. ooh, haven't seen laoshi, tommy and the rest in a while. that should be good! it's jumbo again! wahahaha...BUT! i just did my nails!!! need to find someone to peel prawns or extract crab meat from me. *flutter eye-lashes*

friday i have dinner with melvin who will pass me my super belated birthday pressie. oh yeah!

sat and sun is probably a lot of last minute cleaning up, stashing the clutter and dirt and dust away, and maybe mahjong??? heh heh heh

then we have our family reunion dinner, and it's CNY!!!!

i usually don't gain weight much during CNY cause i eat about as much as i usually eat anyway. no...contrary to the rest, i don't stuff my face with food during CNY only. i stuff my face almost whenever i can.

hence, my recent weight-gain.

ok la. as long as i still HAVE a waist, don't have a thunderous thigh or flabby arms and my skin is still generally not clogged up by too much cholesterol, i should be fine lah.

i should be so thankful. =)

still, better watch my weight. i need to do some toning-up.

No comments: