Saturday, November 29, 2008

cleaned up

it's been a quiet weekend. no plans. except for sunday, which i have to work.

i'm rather proud of myself today.

i cleaned up my room a little more. that's how it should be, a little at a time. and i think i did a pretty decent job. at least it's not as dusty and untidy as a day ago.

a few other things i need to do in the next couple of weeks/months:

1. pack for hongkong
2. create my "new" room plan and budget
3. box up my stuff (depending on when my sis is gonna move out)

and i think after hongkong, there would be more unpacking and re-organising of my wardrobe.

oh and i headed to ikea today. got some stuff there. always exciting to go ikea...my happy place.

so domesticated this weekend. drinking green tea, reading a book, watching tv. i almost didn't want to on the laptop, but i thought, why not?

ok...the little one is whining and asking for his dinner already. heh heh...he was so desperate for some meatballs when we were having our dinner. poor thing.

till the next weekend...

No comments: