Saturday, December 15, 2007

Taipei and back!

Haha...

I'm so behind by my posts. Was sooo busy before I went Taipei that I didn't really have the luxury of time to post. Literally rushed through my work, packed, left!

So yes, i went Taipei with xuan, shan, evelyn, joyce, xieshun and shaun. We left on the 9th and returned just yesterday night...the 14th. 6 days of fun, laughter and LOADS of shopping. let's just say...1 month of my bonus is effectively gone.

Pictures coming up soon...as soon as xuan collates all of them. we gave her all our memory cards so she could collate it and do up the video. yes...we have a video. i bet it's gonna be damn funny!

biggest buy of the trip: My 1st Gucci bag.

*clank clank...heartpain...*

But ok la...it was on sale ma...heeheehee...

Wait up for my next post with the pics...soon...i hope?

No comments: