Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Baby~~

I would like to introduce a new member of the family...


LOUIS VUITTON LEE

Borned 4 Oct 2007



I just got him today...on xmas day...ooooooh~~~ he's such a good boy. he sleeps in his cage after a series of whines and he is such an energy ball when he's out! btw, he's a beagle. =) Yah...and I know about the name. My mum actually suggested louis beckham lee...which is just weird since my rabbit is already beckham lee.

at least he looks like a louis...not so much a gucci, or prada, or even dolce...yes i did consider those too.



Ok...more pics from taiwan off my camera.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Cheche you have such a cute doggie!!!!! But I don't like the name does not sound like a dog's name hehehe =) But he is really sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!