Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gettin' ready for CNY!

i've been a busy little bee.

waaaaaaaait a minute....make that a busy SICK little bee.

you know, i'd be much happier if i had a fever for 3 days and then get well. but nooo...i had fever for only 1 pathetic night, so much so the doc didn't even bother prescribing me panadol. he just told me to take the panadol i had at home (if presuming, i had panadol, which i did). so i'm now left with antibiotics and flu tablets to swallow only.

oh, the pity!

for the uninitiated, i enjoy getting sick coz i hardly do. and i like to eat meds. yes, i am weird.

still coughing and having a running nose. i hate these kinda illness...it's too trivial for my liking and far too irritating. it's annoying when you are sick but you're not THAT sick.

so yah, i abstained from harsh foods for 2 days and i was back to junking on fast foods, spicy stuff and whatever i'm not supposed to eat. I...DON'T...CARE!!! =p

so anyway, CNY is just a week away, so back to the point of my post, i've been busy preparing for one of my favourite holidays. went to alter my dress which i bought from Bangkok but never got a chance to wear (decided to save money and not buy something when i have something i haven't worn...considered new then!). i bought a pair of shoes to match it today. it's a light cream white peep-toe high heel. don't think i'll get a new bag unless i do see one.

digress...it was so weird. i went PS and vivocity today and i couldn't find a thing. went to causeway and i went into shopping frenzy, came home with 5-6 bags! think it's a matter of focus. you can do so much in 2 hours!

back to CNY stuff...went ikea a couple of days back to get new bedsheets. shall change them 2 days before CNY to keep it nice and clean. also got some stuff to do my spring cleaning. lucky me, my dad did half the work already coz he repainted my room and so, cleaned half my room at the same time. amongst the crap i bought, i got this cute (and ridiculous-looking) turqoise rubber gloves to do spring cleaning. i look like an alien. hahaha, tried to scare my rabbit with those rubber gloves. he was just a little startled. damn!

so yeah, i mopped and wiped and cleaned my room!!!

one last thing to get...new pyjamas. my mum has this thing that we MUST have new pyjamas. so...must go pyjammies-hunting!

v-day coming soon! i'm not a v-day person, but i still wanna wish everyone happy v-day or happy friendship day!

*cough cough sniff sniff*

and i don't care! i'm gonna eat those royce chocs!!! =p

No comments: