Monday, June 26, 2006

Roadshow 1: WhiteSands

Our first roadshow is over!!!!

Everything started on time. The sound system was ok, but no feedback monitor so couldn't really hear ourselves. Much better than our launch at least.

More or less, everything went according to plan. Quite glad to see people watching us. More happy to see familiar faces like family and friends. Always have a group of very loyal and fantastic supporters who scream and cheer and clap for us. It makes all the work and all the lousy stuff really worth it! Thanks guys!!! I really really appreciate it!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I really must do better for the next show. Maybe change some songs, a bit more upbeat and high. I hope we do better each time. My mum already thinks we are improving from show to show. That's good. I still think we can be much better of course.

Anyway, a bunch of us had dinner at marina south...zhen fa huo hai xian. dat's serene's family business so i managed to call her and ask her to help us reserve a table. i saw her dog lucky too!!! today is such a doggie day. saw little jack jack at MC too!!!! he's still so cute and so afraid of people!!!! i wish i could get a doggie too. too bad my sis is scared of animals. having one beckham at home is already quite a chore. he's a rabbit by the way. my xin gan bao bei.

Anyway, the next one is at TIONG BAHRU on 2nd July Sunday 3pm. I hope there will be more people, bigger crowd and more fun games and better performance!

I'm quite psyched!!!

No comments: