Saturday, June 10, 2006

A FIRST For Everything!

This is such an eventful day.

It's the opening day of the 2006 World Cup in Geermany (OK, because of different timezones, I'm technically still correct.) So I'm watching Germany VS Costa Rica. It's 2-1 at half-time. We'll see how that match goes.

It's also my first entry in here.

I've actually blogged before...but I've decided to start a brand new blog to mark a whole new chapter of my life. Or at least, I hope it would be a whole new chapter of my life.

In about a week's time, we would be launching our new Single. Six of us, signed under Music Clinic Records, have been chosen to sing a brand new song to be launched as a Single. Shiyu, Sichun, Tony, Diya, Jeremy and ME! It will be given away...FREE!!! The song is called Wo Men De Tian Kong (directly translated as Our Sky).

It's been a tiring few months. From the auditions, to the trainings, the practices, the shows, the photoshoots, recordings and re-recordings...I can't believe it's gonna be out soon. We've spent such long hours, late nights after late nights. It's a pity I didn't think about creating a new blog before...or else all my ramblings would have been heard. hahaha...

Anyway, I hope it'll be well-received. We'll have roadshows to go to. I'll post more details soon!!!

Back to the 2nd half of Germany VS Costa Rica!!!

No comments: