Monday, May 30, 2011

Early in the morning!

I've been trying, for the last 3 weeks or so, to wake up early.

The problem was, I had been sleeping late. And it just gets worse. From 1am to 2am, then 3am, 4am and next thing you know, I was sleeping only when the sun was starting to rise up. It was bad. Very baaaaaad.

So one day, I slept early, thanks to some booze.

I woke up at 12noon. The same. No difference. Argh!

Until yesterday! I decided I got too sleepy while preparing for my exams and reading my notes. So I head to bed and TADA, I got up at 8.30am today.

I am so proud of myself.

Managed about 45mins of work.

And now, I shall go reward myself with a morning Starbucks latte!

I'm a happy girl. *skip to my lou*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the reward :) coffee makes me happy all the time