Monday, October 04, 2010

Being Too Green

Everybody who knows me KNOWS how much I like green.

Okay, I'm gonna put it out there, once again for the gazillionth time: my favourite colour is green.

There! I said it.

That said, I'm now feeling a little worried that I may have overdid the colour a bit. In my room. The room that I will stay and hibernate for, at least, the next 39 weeks.

Just looking around and I see quite a bit of green. For one, the things I brought tend to sway towards the green-ish side of things already. Then, there are the things I bought. Green sheets from Ikea, but that's just cause they were the cheapest. And then, I had to go to Primark and get a green throw for the chair. Ok, to be fair, it was the nicest colour around and the chair was really not suitable for human seating. It's a fresh olive green. :D

And did I mention the pinboard against the table? It was HIDEOUS! So I got Christmas wrapping to kinda "wallpaper" the board. It's nearly Christmas season. Go figure. I didn't get the tacky ones though. I got the not-so-obvious kinda of wrapper. The only giveaways were that the colours were white, red and green (with blue too!) and that there were stars and polka dots (I suppose that's for snow?). Yeah, I 'wallpapered' the entire board with that. About 1m (l) x 3.5m (w) of wall/board space.

The drapes are really awful. I don't know if I can do anything about that. I doubt it. Spoils my room though. Argh.

So yeah, back to the topic. My room, is turning out to be a little too green.

Great for the eyes.

This is why I don't do interior decorating. Or design. Or art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetie, i have been liking green things too! i think it's your influence. its a gorgeous colour :)

Serena said...

my favourite colour is green too.. it's probably an angel thing.. haha.. take a peekture of ur room!!! And howz 1st week of sch?

huilee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx60ccUxd94

go watch this video...

smile and spread the smile~