Tuesday, March 30, 2010

hours before my mum flies off

my mum is going to bkk for a short trip. yes, amidst all the chaos there. she has balls. like me. hahaha. but worry not, for her god-daughter is thai and lives there, and will take good care of her. anyway, i think it's not THAT chaotic. not for tourists anyway. she may get some good buys out of it since i doubt there would be many tourists at this time.

and so, the sole responsibility of my dog lies with me for the next few days. i know, it's supposed to be my responsibility but i've been spoilt to the point that my mum is the one that wakes up every morning to bring my dog for a walk and feed and wash him. it motivates her cos she thinks she's losing weight by running with him. and i let her think that. :p

yeap, louis, you're stuck with me buddy!

sidetrack a bit.

i keep smelling this burning smell every night around 12 plus 1. i don't know if something is burning, or it's the haze. sometimes it smells like burnt rubber; sometimes like the incense my mum burns at home; sometimes it smells like a cigarette (i suspect one of my neighbours upstairs or downstairs smokes out of the window and hence, into my window. prob downstairs since smoke goes up. argh!).

so yah...it stinks. i feel disgusted and smoked out. yurgh!

alamak. i hear the fire engine!

*cross fingers*

No comments: