Monday, September 28, 2009

on the last week of september

In another 2 days, we will officially mark the end of September, and also the end of the third-quarter of the year.

3 more months till we bid farewell to 2009.

Actually, I don't care much for last quarter of the year. Well, maybe with the exception of my birthday, Christmas, taking leave/clearing day-offs, and of course year-end bonus.

But it only seemed like yesterday that we celebrated new beginnings and entered the year of 2009 with...well, not much for me. Except that I do remember me saying something about embracing changes or looking forward to changes.

Eh...nothing much has changed for me, which does not mean anything bad. It just is what it is. Nothing has changed.

But it's still good. Cos I'm doing pretty well, methinks. So, I'm rather satisfied that nothing changes.

or perhaps, something has changed, but I haven't got a clue?

Ah...looking forward to October then!

No comments: