Sunday, July 09, 2006

my first digital camera!!!

i know...people are gonna laugh at me.

so i'm a bit slow on the technology front. i kinda felt i didn't need a digital cam since everyone had one and it's so easy to send photos. also, my phone had a camera...so i don't need it right? besides...a good digital cam is sooooo ex.

BUT I GOT ONE!!!!!

i asked my sis to get for me in japan cause she said it was cheaper there. the other time, she said the cam i wanted was out of stock. this time, she saw it again!!! so she asked. and i answered...yes....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a lumix 9 anyway. together with the 512 mb card, it's only $450!!! that's a good deal i think. now i can take clearer, nicer, non-blurry photos and videos using my camera!!! i'm so happy i've been bringing it everywhere i go...somewhat like diya. hahaha...and i've been whipping it out at every chance there is available! so pls tolerate while i publish some of my works. wooahahahaha...

that's me taking myself outside MC.

that's me and tommy...juz coz we had similar tops...that's a whole bunch of us pre-zouk, celebrating jer's bdae (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)

the 2 "xiao bai"s turning into "xiao hong"s (haha)

that's all for now. i have a few more embarrassing shots...but let's just keep them till i need to blackmail people. hehehe...

No comments: